STARDRAIN, CA

https://koolskull.bandcamp.com/album/nu … sides-2014

Hey what's up y'all? Kool Skull here! this past year has been freaking crazy so far. I have a lot of rad things going on, and a really great new album coming out. it's gonna be a sort of long time coming, but until then, I have these unreleased songs that I'm probably not going to do anything with beyond how they are. most of them were produced on my iphone, Coral Sunset and Seahorse magic were recorded with an old casio keyboard and Reaper. Tear it Up was recorded on my iPad with Retina Display using Cubase. Never Wanted to thrash, Thrashdafucup, Digital fart, and the la bamba remix were all edited using piggy tracker and then mastered in Reaper.. idk in case u nerds gave a shit. whatever, reaper is pretty sickass. i'd stick to it if i were u. everything else was pretty much nanostudio. dirty texxts was 100% nanostudio on my iphone. vox were recorded on my iphone 4.

Using the money made from this album to keep my site up and for stickers n shyz. if you really aint got the cashola, that's cool, make up some fan art and post em online to ur friends and I'll send you a download code if u email me at: [email protected]

P.S. CUBASIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHIT if u got an ipad. its expensive, but worth it. ok love you all! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Last edited by Kool Skull (Sep 22, 2014 6:46 am)

Outer Space

THIS SHIT IS HOT AS FUCK

Outer Space

DOUBLE POST

Last edited by OmO (Sep 25, 2014 10:08 pm)

WHERE THE SHIT IS THE EAT THE POOR B-SIDE!?!

Milwaukee, WI

STARDRAIN, CA

the eat the poor b side is kinda old now

STILL THO
GIMME

STARDRAIN, CA

ill have to find it for u

pls do

Parts Unknown, LATVIA

damn son / nice

Not even a chiptune

Ohio, USA

Aaaaaaaand now it's deleted for some reason

(I respect you and your decisions and your music is awesome and you basically inspired me to start making chipmusic but why do you compulsively delete stuff out of nowhere come on Juan your music is tight)

He wasn't bout it bout it.

Ohio, USA
DESUMATE wrote:

He wasn't bout it bout it.

True, I respect that. I've deleted some stuff I ended up not being proud of and it is the artist's decision as to what they do with their music. I'm just sad because I really liked that album (and the other one he took down from bandcamp) lol.

Milwaukee, WI

It wouldn't be a problem if you bought it.

Just sayin'.

Ohio, USA
TSC wrote:

It wouldn't be a problem if you bought it.

Just sayin'.

Wow I'm kind of an idiot. Thanks for putting things in perspective, I appreciate it.