i don't know what the hell happened. i've been using mumml/ppmck that i downloaded from rushjet and it was working swimmingly. Today I copypasta'd a tune from mmlshare to deconstruct offline by deleting the music and inputting my own when i went to change the tempo is wasn't responding. Now everything is played slow. raising the tempo more makes it weird and uneven. For any and all mml files I try. Any help?

I tried redownloading, a tried using the version of mck from nullsleep's mml tutorial, which used to work, but now it's messed up. What do.

Edit: shit. i finally figured it out. i'm such a fucking idiot. is there a way to delete this drivel?

Last edited by chiptooth (Oct 9, 2014 10:39 am)

Tucson, AZ

Instead of deleting the post, please share how you fixed the issue.

Dallas, Texas

I've gotten weird slow noises before too. It's usually when I forget to put my samples in the right place. I think you just left the instruments and envelopes in tact without removing the DPCM locations right?

Nullsleep wrote:

Instead of deleting the post, please share how you fixed the issue.

oh yeah, sorry dudes.

it was the tempo setting on foo_gep. I closed foobar2000 without resetting tempo, and when i came back after a while, i had just plumb forgotten about it. It was late and i wasn't thinking straight, and tried to figure out for like an hour and I panicked.