Seattle, WA

I now has a usb audio interface, so I can record new songs again! This thing was just rotting on my cartridge and it needed to get out.

This was my first attempt at recording each channel separately and EQing. I tried to keep the EQ subtle but I think I still may have overdone it. This is also my first time recording into FL studio (usually I use audacity, one shot record the whole damn song and EQ from there) Other constructive criticism welcome as always.

Anyway, chiptrap: https://soundcloud.com/possibly-a-fake- … -or-flight

NC in the US of America

That bass is so deep my cheap pc speakers woofer can barely feel it sad

i think you're right a bit too much EQ, should never raise things too high. EQing is more about taking away things you dont need and subtly bringing up the bits you do. I think your high range is a tiny bit too much here, but only a tiny bit. The mix is really good, just wants a small tweek so be careful not to overdo the correction of high EQ

separate crit - more barebones intro needed

separate request - I am an MC lets colab, this is fucking hype - www.youtube.com/trinitylofi im the white one out of the two MCs in these vids

Last edited by JodyBigfoot (Dec 3, 2014 10:11 am)

could you share the bass patch?

Seattle, WA

Just a slightly clipping manual play triangle wave (Volume 1F ish) and a 50%pulse wave at about volume 6.

And PM me about that collab.

Last edited by Dire Hit (Dec 3, 2014 5:02 pm)