Brunswick, GA USA

Fanaticism is greater than having a home and gainful employment. /sarcasm

Mannheim, Germany
chunter wrote:

ALLAHU AKBAR! *massively loud LSDj wubs*

STARDRAIN, CA

i love how this post's theme has become sort of a cliche.

Orange Creamsicle wrote:
chunter wrote:

ALLAHU AKBAR! *massively loud LSDj wubs that Orange Dreamsicle dont know how to make*

Mannheim, Germany
9-Heart wrote:
Orange Creamsicle wrote:

ALLAHU AKBAR! *massively loud LSDj wubs that Orange Dreamsicle dont know how to make*

well, i certainly didnt when i started the last track under this name. i would link you some tracks with more advanced wave channel manipulation, but linking my aliases to each other  destroys the mystery.

anyway, orange creamsicle shit is all about grooving beats and clean, bassy bass.

UK

Apologies for my inactivity in this thread. This thread’s interesting, from the sounds of it it seems the scenes more physically active (i.e events,release, shows) though on a more global scale and trends online towards social networking sites like Soundcloud/Bandcamp these days rather than one central place (i.e - 8bitcollective, chip music) . Maybe these two reasons combined could also mean that you don't hear so much about shows that've happened on here.

I haven’t been involved in a while or more honestly I’ve been trying to avoid it partly to do with the ‘drama’ and as a musician I didn’t want to constantly listen to much chip music as theres a whole variation of music out there to be inspired by. 

In the past I remember there being quite a lot contact and communication between people from renowned artists to people starting out. It also seemed easier to pick out what music was worth to check out viewing how many people rated music or by particular artist names.  It didn't necessarily have to be popular either as you could find some real gems around which weren't as known.

I wondered what everyone's been up to as you don’t hear so much from everybody these days or people grow apart . I was curious to see what is currently trending, or progressed and if anything new has been in development these days.

Last edited by CS (Nov 2, 2014 9:02 am)