Hi, I'm Andrew, and I run a small netlabel called I Thought You Were A Marxist Records. I'm organizing a bit music compilation to be released for free on the label to be titled Operation Fuck the Moon. Anyone interested? It doesn't have to be straight-up chip, several of the artists appearing also use some non-chip beats and other instrumentation. If you're down, send the track to [email protected], please!

Thank you, everyone, the album is now finished and will be released sometime in the near future.

Last edited by Ozark Soundscape (Oct 26, 2014 11:46 pm)

Noosa,QLD,Australia

Yes Please!! Sending now. big_smile

Mannheim, Germany

what exactly do you have in mind? do the tracks have to be unreleased, or is it enough if the tracks havent been OFFICIALLY released? until when do we have to send the stuff in in order to make it? when would it be released?

edit: and can the track still be released on an album/EP in the future if it appears on your compilation first?
edit 2: will you master the tracks, or do i have to do that myself? not that that would be a problem, but im not spending time on EQ fiddling etc for nothing.

Last edited by Orange Creamsicle (Oct 26, 2014 2:09 pm)

So. California
Orange Creamsicle wrote:

what exactly do you have in mind? do the tracks have to be unreleased, or is it enough if the tracks havent been OFFICIALLY released? until when do we have to send the stuff in in order to make it? when would it be released?

edit: and can the track still be released on an album/EP in the future if it appears on your compilation first?
edit 2: will you master the tracks, or do i have to do that myself? not that that would be a problem, but im not spending time on EQ fiddling etc for nothing.

I agree with Orange Creamsicle. I'd like to submit a track, but some more info would be nice.

Lack of Sound wrote:
Orange Creamsicle wrote:

I agree with Orange Creamsicle. I'd like to submit a track, but some more info would be nice.

They can be released or unreleased. They can be released elsewhere if you want. All that’s fine.

You have until we have enough artists. I’m sorry I don’t have a specific date, but I really don’t know how long it will take to get it long enough. So the sooner the better.

Again, it’s release date will depend on when I have enough artists. I’ll message all artists when it comes out, though.

If you could master it that would be great but I’m fine with doing it myself.

Mannheim, Germany

BAM. track is out.

Whateverville, California

Are you looking for any sort of song in specific? Fast/slow, jazzy/dancy? I have a few half-finished ideas that could be brought up to speed.

Imaginary wrote:

Are you looking for any sort of song in specific? Fast/slow, jazzy/dancy? I have a few half-finished ideas that could be brought up to speed.

nope, any style you want. if you want you can send me several and I can choose from there.

I'm interested, have a song in the works that I could submit, however would like to know if it fits the theme if there is one.

Edit: Oops, just saw you said no style. Okay!

Last edited by Cortuor (Oct 26, 2014 7:27 pm)

Last edited by Crashmast (Apr 5, 2023 10:36 am)