Abandoned on Fire

I'm in btw smile

Detroit, MI

Mmm when is the submission date?

Yokohama, Japan

Awesome, I'm so happy it is back again.
I'm definetly in.

As for the theme I'm ok with an open one.

But yeah (as Nursey said) when is the deadline?

South Korea

Hmmm, I think to give everybody enough time to create their samples and write something good, let's make the deadline November 30th. The theme is now officially OPEN, so create whatever you want. smile

Geneva, NY

In.

Yokohama, Japan

Wow just visited the site for the first time (since last Stockwave colab) and it has changed quite a lot, more modern now.
I must say I miss the old dodgy feel of the original site.
At least we know his name now smile

NC in the US of America

Oh wait is this a rehauled version of the old site we used before? if so I won't have to rerip new samples \o/

South Korea

The website is only SLIGHTLY less dodgy, because you still can't contact the dude via the site. When you click submit it just says "Are you sure you want to do this?". And yes, all the old stuff is still there, so you don't have to rip new samples. I also just use the ones I made previously.

Seattle, WA

I have mad respect for all of you, these comps always turn out amazing and I think that stockwave is doing something unique and original.

South Korea

Okay guys, so I just found out about Soundplant, and thought I'd share it here. It's free for non-commercial use and pretty much turns your office computer + keyboard into a sample player to be used like a stripped down SP or MPC. It's pretty easy to use and can add a nice "live" element to your stockwave creations.

DeerPresident wrote:

Okay guys, so I just found out about Soundplant, and thought I'd share it here. It's free for non-commercial use and pretty much turns your office computer + keyboard into a sample player to be used like a stripped down SP or MPC. It's pretty easy to use and can add a nice "live" element to your stockwave creations.

thanks for this it seems really useful

South Korea

Okay, so it's been a while since I checked in here, linear algebra exams were kind of a priority for me these last few weeks.
So, is everybody still in? There is about 2 weeks left till end of November, if anybody wants to push the deadline back a few days, we can do that.

Yokohama, Japan

Looks like there has been not much activity on this thread recently (I hope the compo is still on LOL)
Anyway I have finished mine, can't wait to here all the others when it is done.

Abandoned on Fire

Oh shit, this ends tonight!  yikes  Will tomorrow morning be ok?

Detroit, MI

I don't think I can make it, sorry team :X

South Korea

I think everybody either got too busy, or completely forgot about this compo. I've only received one submission so far. Let's move the submission date back, to the 19th of December, and have a Christmas release date. Get Stocking!