New Jersey

Hi, I'm Rat and I don't do anything around here.

tekis

Greetings, one and all. I am \{, which, in case you're wondering, is a short reference to the word processor/markup language LaTeX. I got myself a gameboy and a cartridge with LSDJ on it about two years ago and I've been using it on and off ever since, picking up and putting down projects along the way.

Hello all, I am Saber Rivard. New chiptune artist, light RPer sometimes(usually have to be persuaded), and a bit of a digimon fan. I have a brother who tends to make me do stuff
and uses big words and such. Annoying sometimes but I wouldn't be on the internet
if he hadn't dragged me to it.

hey gotta post this quick, because i need to get back to something else.

Bangladesh

Hi I am Jannatul from Bangladesh working as a graphics designer and nice to meet you all here.

Rochester

Hey everyone! I'm zuko (my name has nothing to do with Avatar by the way!)

I'm a college student studying Computer Science.
At the moment I'm modifying a DMG so I can make some sweet sweet chiptunes in lsdj. I also want to get into actually programming on the gameboy, if you guys have any cool ideas in mind let me know!

See you guys around!

Rochester

Hey everyone! I'm zuko (my name has nothing to do with Avatar by the way!)

I'm a college student studying Computer Science.
At the moment I'm modifying a DMG so I can make some sweet sweet chiptunes in lsdj. I also want to get into actually programming on the gameboy, if you guys have any cool ideas in mind let me know!

See you guys around!

Australia

Hi, I'm Cydran. I'm Australian and I want to get into playing chiptunes. Would love to join a community like this for assistance, meeting new people and hopefully get into writing music myself!

SYD

Hey Guys! my name is SCRAMwizard! I'm also from australia! i work as a graphic designer and illustrator, and am just getting into chip tune. i want to document my experience from zero to.. well, something better than zero! hopefully.
check me out on ello - www.ello.co/scrmwzrd

Last edited by scrmwzrd (Dec 23, 2014 4:44 am)

I'm Aila Mendez, new here .. I love listening musics like love song, rock, anime song, games themes, senti songs and more. So i decided to join this forum after my friend recommended this to me. I hope i'll spend my best time here smile

The Netherlands

Hi there! Im AJ Lopez from the Netherlands. I love to listen to classical music, ballad, and pop jazz music. I wish that i can have many friends here.

Hi guys! im Izumi. I love listening to musics like love songs, pop, rock, anime songs (Naruto OST,OP OST, HxH OST). Nice to meet you all here smile

Sweden

Hey!

Been doing chiptune related stuff for a while now, but just joined this forum. Hope it'll be fun.

Got some tunes over here https://soundcloud.com/florianolsson more to come, very soon.

Germany

Hello there fellow chiptuners!

To introduce myself I'm Jascha and I like to listen to nearly any music and to produce chiptune music.
I would appreciate it if you checked out my music on here: https://soundcloud.com/jea-1
And here: https://jead.bandcamp.com/

California

Hey there, I'm from California and love making games and playing football cool

Berlin, Germany

I'd like to introduce my band. We're from Berlin and make loud music.
The band consists of me, whom you may know as STereochan from 8bc and from the german chiptune scene, responsible for LSDJ/Nanoloop, guitar and vocals, and Adrian, responsible for Bass and being good at talking with people.

You can listen to our music on Soundcloud and on Bandcamp.
We also have a Facebook page and even a Homepage so you know we're legit trying to do something here.