Shyabeetus has a demo track up!

There're also some demofiles provided with the tracker, as well as some basic instruments.

Melbourne, Australia

Downloaded and having a mess around...This is quite fun indeed big_smile

Brazil - Japan

Wow, this is great!

Brazil - Japan

Just having some trouble, as Pulselooper did, on the export issue. The music is getting out only by the listenable audio output, wich makes you stay inside of the tracker forever smile interesting. maybe a wav export would be handy! (considering this is not a handheld tracker)
meanwhile i'll keep doing some snes tracks there, loved the interface.

curious are the instruments made by shiru or are they from some pack or other artists

Maryland

Cool, I suppose. I've always wanted a snes tracker when I was younger and didn't know about Milkytracker. Let's just hope that this one doesn't inconveniently disappear from existence like his other 2 did. *sighs*

Last edited by sparkyrogers (Dec 13, 2014 9:56 am)

Canada

I'd imagine the 'bad rom' on emulators just has something to do with the custom header that's applied once the rom is exported. Just doesn't meet the emulator's specs or something.
This is sweet! I'm sure it's also just the beginning of dev (maybe, maybe not), so all the export features aren't present.

Plus, check out the read me file (probably a good idea):
"The sole purpose of this software is to make music and sound effects for SNES homebrew games. It is not meant to be a stand-alone music authoring software in any way."

Last edited by Jansaw (Dec 13, 2014 6:03 pm)

The download link is dead. Does anyone know where I can get the files?

Brighton

http://shiru.untergrund.net/software.shtml

Thanks, radian.

Bratislava, Slovakia

I am occasionaly playing great SNES game Secret of Mana (i also have it on iPad but i dont like blured non-sharp pixels due to resampling/resize) and its soundtrack is one of the best soundtracks i have ever heard, so yesterday i searched all available SNES trackers, but none of them support *.spc import, but i have found spc2it converter, so i converted some of Secret of Mana OST tunes and it sounds to my ears almost same as original, it is basically 8-channel PCM sample playback, but SNES have some sort of surround and in modplug tracker is channels doubled to 16 and speed is very quick. But i am glad that i can see how was tracks written.

This tracker looks good, i looked yesterday mainly to instrument section which i quickly understood, i also knew that SNES can play Game boy games with Super Game Boy, but as i see now this is complete DMG-01 on this adapter, so DMG-01's sound capabilities cannot be added.

Last edited by martin_demsky (Jan 18, 2019 3:52 pm)