Abandoned on Fire

Lookin great! big_smile

Ditto on the nanoloop support.

Can i ask what format gameboy camera pictures are ripped in?

and if the price will go up? i love to pre order but i have spent far too much money on equipment recently and im actually almost homeless and penniless

Sweeeeeeden

No updates on older nanoloop cartridge support yet, sorry.

As for GB Camera support, this is tested and working. It does not suffer from empty save files or lines in the images like some other flashers. The current output format is a plain sav file, which can be converted using Gijs' online GB Camera converter, for example. It would be easy to add support for directly outputting image files, though.

Iceland

Any news? Can't wait!!! big_smile

looking at spring 2015 now?

Sweeeeeeden

Work is proceeding in the background. The project is not dead!

As for the question about Nanoloop support:
1.0-1.2 should work already. I have secured access to a 1.5 cartridge, and support will be added. I'm still looking for a NL 1.3 cart, if someone has one I can borrow for research. I can't find any pictures of the insides of a NL 1.3 cart unfortunately, but it's supposed to be batteryless, and also different from the following, which is a NL 1.5.

http://www.gameboycarts.com/2009/10/imp … cartridge/

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:25 am)

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:23 am)

Brooklyn NY US
nitro2k01 wrote:

As for the question about Nanoloop support:
1.0-1.2 should work already. I have secured access to a 1.5 cartridge, and support will be added. I'm still looking for a NL 1.3 cart, if someone has one I can borrow for research. I can't find any pictures of the insides of a NL 1.3 cart unfortunately, but it's supposed to be batteryless, and also different from the following, which is a NL 1.5.

Just so I'm clear — when you say "should work," is this confirmed? Both read and write? Also confirmed across versions (inclusive of 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.5)?

Portame, bOregon

Pre-ordered like a mug. This is the most exciting hardware development in handheld chip since Drag'n'Derp. Gameboy Camera just became viable.

St Louis

Pre-ordered as well. This is a welcomed development in the world of programers. Now I don't have to go tracking down a computer with a printer port and dodgy drivers.

St Louis

Any word on when the FIGHTERCART will be available? Also how much will it run and how much will the discount code be?

Boston, MA

Thanks for the pre-order!

The FIGHTERCART price is to be determined. After we get the quotes from the factory, we'll be able to come up with a suitable price point.

A brief update:

The assembled sample PCBs are supposed to ship any day now. Currently we are just waiting to hear from the factory. All the LE shells are ready for assembly.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:23 am)

Abandoned on Fire

\/\/007!!|¡¡¿♤♡