Philadelphia, PA

I AM SO EXCITED to finally present to you my first full-length, full-"band" album, WORDPLAY. It's out! It's here! Go enjoy it!!!

https://chipocrite.bandcamp.com/album/wordplay

So many things to say, so many people to thank... I'll try to keep this short. This album has been in development for a looong time, so there really aren't words to express how happy I am to finally share it with the world. It's a sonic step up from my past releases, featuring live drums, guitar, bass, etc. I hope you like it!!

Many, many, many thanks to everyone who made it possible: Dino Lionetti, for his incredible production skills; Josh Steingard, for his incredible drumming; Chris Burke for his incredible mastering; braverbeast for her incredible art; and you, for your incredible tolerance for me overusing the word "incredible."

Please go check it out. Thanks so much for your support!!

So. California

Great album. Love it. Congrats on a beautiful release.

buffalo, NY

Above all else, fantastic songwriting

Philadelphia, PA

Hey, just seeing these really awesome and nice responses now -- thanks so much, guys smile

Unsubscribe

this is phenomenal. TCTD memorial album of the year candidate for sure.

BK

yeah this is only list of top chip records for 2014 - slipped in right at the last minute smile great work Paul!

Planet Zaxxon

This albums feels like a greatest hits album. word(play) up  !!

Utah

Right up my alley. Great tunes!

Philadelphia, PA

Damn, thanks so much for the kind words, doods smile I'm so glad to have this thing done and out and to know people are listening. Many, many, many thanks!