France

I'd like to trade or sell my MC 808 that is in very good condition, with a 512MB compact flash. A really good machine with a lot of possibilities (groovebox & sampler), but it doesn't match with the way I'm making music at the moment.
I'd like to trade it for chip related gear. Also, anything about drone, lo fi noise, cheap analog gear, or video synth could interest me.
Otherwise, I'm selling it for 280€ (AKA 350$).
I'm located in France, but I can ship it anywhere in a strong package, as you pay for the shipping cost (in case of a sale). Paypal accepted.
Photos to come (I'm at work while I'm posting this, he he)
Cheers

Last edited by Insert Joint (Dec 19, 2014 3:16 pm)

nashville,tn

I'm very intersted in this. I've got one of these http://synthmuseum.com/synergy/synergy01.html
It's needs some repair to be fully functional. I'm willing to get it fixed up before shipping. Pm me if you might be interested.

Last edited by sugar sk*-*lls (Dec 19, 2014 4:34 pm)

France

Nice piece of gear ! I didn't know about it before. I must admit that it was not really what I was looking for (as I already have a DX11 for those FM sounds ... and I'm not using it a lot), but I'll try to know more about this Synergy. If I become interested, I'll let you know for sure.

Unsubscribe

that synergy is worth many times the mc808, depending on the repairs. Super rare, but probably a bear to ship.

France

I'll have a look, but I have to wait as I'm at the office and they blocked Youtube and others. What would really convince me is the sound of it. It will help me to think about what it can bring me more than the DX 11. I'm saying it again, but I never heard of the Synergy before ... but if it is able to make weird and harsh FM sounds (and regarding the specs, it seems that yes), it may definately interest me. Also, it is a beautiful object !

Unsubscribe

This album is almost entirely synergy:
http://vimeo.com/66819220

nashville,tn

Yeah I loved it, (Wendy Carlos approved!) I've got the all carts that go with it. Unfortunately it needs a skilled technician to repair it. When I got it, the sampler and a few other functions were not working. Now nothing works, I know diddly squat about getting it going. Not to jack the thread but I'd love to see it working and someone using it. It weighs quite a bit so shipping would be costly. I know what a fully functioning one is worth, this one is probably a couple hundred dollars worth of repair from that point. It's just sitting in a closet sad these days.

France

So ... I have listened to some Synergy demos, and it is really good sounding. But, as I was thinking, that is not really what I'm looking for at the moment. So, if anyone is interested ...
Also, the MC808 has been reserved today by a guy that lives next to me. I'll let you know about it.
But, again, thank you for this offer that was really fair.

France

SOLD !