Michigan

What up? I finished my album (well, a few unreleased jams and my backlog) that catalogs my first year using LSDJ. It's been hella fun learning how to program with it, so I hope you dig the tunes I've written. It's all free (unless you feel like giving me money) and you can download it so you have something to delete when your hard drive fills up. Enjoy!

Fear of the Yesteryear

Thanks in advance!

infodrive

Last edited by infodrive (Jan 1, 2015 3:45 am)

Oklahoma City, OK

Bought smile

Congrats again, man!

Michigan
DBOYD wrote:

Bought smile

Congrats again, man!

Oh my glob! Thank you, dude! You have no idea how much that means to me.

Atlanta, GA

It's so good man! smile Really nice job!

Detroit, MI

Doooode this is sick! Definitely going to grab this when I'm on my lappy~

The title track is super sick, rad arps, gnarly drums, And a soaring lead, I could give or take the other tunes (just my personal taste wink  )  but that title track is killer man.

Michigan
TetrisEffect wrote:

The title track is super sick, rad arps, gnarly drums, And a soaring lead, I could give or take the other tunes (just my personal taste wink  )  but that title track is killer man.

Honestly, I totally agree. This album is basically my first year trying to learn LSDJ, so the songs are in chronological order. I think the main thing that sets FotY apart is the fact that it's 3/4 and triplet 4/4. I think I'll write more in a major key, but the way the album ends is kind of a foreshadow to what's next.

Detroit, Michigan

Gonna dl and bump this tonight smile heart

Michigan
snesei wrote:

Gonna dl and bump this tonight smile heart

My duuuuude.

Whateverville, California

A great year's worth of work man. It's cool to look at your earliest stuff and compare it to the new jams. Peep the evolution! Looking forward to more.

Last edited by Imaginary (Jan 4, 2015 2:48 pm)

Michigan
Imaginary wrote:

A great year's worth of work man. It's cool to look at your earliest stuff and compare it to the new jams. Peep the evolution! Looking forward to more.

Thanks man! You've been there through a ton of it and we've definitely both grown. Super excited to try rippin' 2x for my next release.

SYD

I'm just listening now, sounds great!!! thanks for sharing!

Michigan
scrmwzrd wrote:

I'm just listening now, sounds great!!! thanks for sharing!

Hell yeah! big_smile