France

Hye everyone !
So, as I've played a lot with it and want to try something different, I'm willing to get rid of my circuit bent Sega Megadrive. It has a 20 points RCA patchbay to create visual glitches and digital madness. It is unfortunately (a little) perma-bent - when no RCA is connected, the game is already a little glitched, but, hey, it is made to glitch, so ...
Here's a poor video / test capture I made, with a very rare game (= sonic 1) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBkpf9s24FM
It comes with 2 controllers and cables (It is a french version), but no game (you know you can find'em easyly).
I'd like to trade it for (ideally) something "visual" related (video synth, videoscope, those gieskes, lzx, or critter and guitari things), or another cool circuit bent device. Otherwise, I can be interested in music gear (chipmusic, noise, drone, diy, lofi, etc ... prefered, but not only). Don't hesitate to make an offer.
Otherwise, I could sell it, but really, I'm not able to put a price on it. Sometimes, circuit bent devices are sold really expansive, I hate it, and wouldn't sell it for a lot of money of course (it's just a bent device, after all)... but as I worked a little on it, I won't give it for free neither. So, feel free to make an offer.
I'm located in France. I can ship it everywhere. In case of a sale, buyer pays the shipping costs.
It's a really cool device that make cool destroyed game visuals, so I hope you'll have fun with it ...

PS : Again, sorry for my english that can be bad sometimes, and sorry for the poor video capture.