IL, US

Back with a slight redirection, Datathrash Recordings is proud to release our next two releases.

tooth_eye - the wheel of fate is turning remix EP

"Having worked his way up the Chicago breakcore scene to become a Mobcore regular known for his especially brutal live sets, tooth_eye brings us our first NON-CHIPMUSIC Datathrash release in the form of this excellent remix EP. Containing both his original version and 6 remixes by a wide range of artists, this is one not to be missed. Grab this, play it loud. Very loud."

grab it here

Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar - Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar EP

""Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar" is death metal chipmusic from The Silph Scope and his partners in crime. We heard the first demo clips of this over 2 years ago and are stoked for it to finally be released! Crank it up and get your Cookie Monster on!"

grab it here

Last edited by e.s.c. (Jan 14, 2015 2:29 am)

Riverside, CA

Nice!
Not a fan of the kits, but holy * that cookie jar release is awesome!

IL, US

kits? i'm a little confused

Riverside, CA
e.s.c. wrote:

kits? i'm a little confused

Probably referring to us doing all the drums in the WAV channel with sample kits.
Obviously not the most technically advanced way to do drums in LSDJ but I wanted a more "real" sound than pulse kicks + noise channel stuff wink

IL, US

sounded good to me smile