Detroit, MI

Hello friends,

I acquired a C64 and a VIC-20 but have since moved and have no room to set them up anywhere. I've attempted to clean them up a bit, but they're a little dirty still and could use a proper clean up job. I've powered them on and the LED light comes on, however, I've not a monitor or TV old enough to view any video output. The VIC-20 is missing a function key, and the C64 is missing the Home button. Given these circumstances, I would feel wrong to charge for something that doesn't function properly. Covering shipping is enough. Pictures in the spoilers below!

› C64

Comes with:

› floppy drive

› paddle

› three games (pacman, centipede, kickman)

› power supply

› data cables and a power cable for the floppy drive

› component video cable

› VIC-20

Comes with:

› 4 game carts (cosmic cruncher, poker, slot, gorf)

› "Personal Computing on the VIC-20" Manual

› power supply

› video cable

PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

Michigan

I'll take the lot. Let's meet up though. Might be cool.

Yo if Jazzmarazz doesn't want that C64 I'd be GLAD to take it! I've been wanting one for years now.

EDIT: I'm also near Detroit so you don't have to ship or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by arlen (Jan 15, 2015 11:11 pm)

Detroit, MI

Jazz was first here, sorry! :X

Michigan

The c64 is your Arlen. I already have one, but I still have to claim the Vic.
I expect to hear some chunes from you though. wink

SWEET!!! Just gotta find a usable monitor and a way to get some trackers or cynthcart or something. Thanks Jazz and Nursey!

San Diego

Damn it.....I'm late for the C64. I've had this Cynthcart and a dead C64 for so long. sad

Michigan
arlen wrote:

SWEET!!! Just gotta find a usable monitor and a way to get some trackers or cynthcart or something. Thanks Jazz and Nursey!

I could probably hook you up with a cynthcart and composite video cable in exchange for the four carts.

Jazzmarazz wrote:
arlen wrote:

I could probably hook you up with a cynthcart and composite video cable in exchange for the four carts.

the c64 games? sure i'd be willing to trade those.

Michigan
arlen wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

the c64 games? sure i'd be willing to trade those.

Yeah, those. I meant three not four.

Detroit

FUKKK I've been trying to get a sweet deal on a c64 sad