São Paulo, Brazil

Hi y´all,

Due to a planned 2015 trip do Japan, I´ll have to get rid of my two dearest synths: the Shruthi by Mutable Instruments and the Micro Modular by Nord.

Don´t need to say much about them. Shruthi is a hell of a great mono synth with TONS of great sounds, and the MM is perhaps the most versatile synth I´ve ever put my hands on (and they´re both perfect with Piggy smile

They´re both in perfect working order. The shruthi has less than one year and it´s already fully assembled, with the crystal-clear case and the SMR4-mkII filter. The Nord MM has some scratches on the surface, but it´s working flawlessly. Neither of them have PSU (I use my guitar pedals PSU on them, can't get rid of that).

Price is USD 200 for the Shruthi and USD 300 for the MM + shipping from Brazil.

Here are some pics of them:

Last edited by PULSELOOPER (Feb 8, 2015 4:16 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil

BUMP because people in Brazil don't know what the fuck they are and only care about minibrute and those kind of crap.

Poland, Gdansk
PULSELOOPER wrote:

BUMP because people in Brazil don't know what the fuck they are and only care about minibrute and those kind of crap.

I feel you man! I have a similiar situation in Poland.

I would suggest posting also on the MI forums and elektronauts. That's where I sell most of my musical gear.

PS: Dunno about the Nord but the price for the shruthi is a steal wink

Still available?

Last edited by Crashmast (Apr 5, 2023 10:22 am)

São Paulo, Brazil

sorry, sold already. Forgot to edit the topic.