Unsubscribe

GOD GUYS ITS ADVERTISING WHY ARE YOU HOLDING IT UP TO ANY SORT OF INFORMATIONAL ARTISTIC STANDARDS SHEESH

SLC, UT
danimal cannon wrote:

KRIS YOU ARENT ABOUT ANYTHING

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be negative to Kris.

*shows self out*

BK
stargazer wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

KRIS YOU ARENT ABOUT ANYTHING

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be negative to Kris.

*shows self out*

Nah no worries. I mean, Nilay did tweet that.  Still psyched about it regardless of whether it's supposed to poke fun or not or if it's only playing in Helena, Montana or not (which it is appparently)

Seattle, WA
stargazer wrote:

Congratulations Kris, how cool is that!?

Dire Hit wrote:

That ad has no information as to what they actually do.

People keep saying this, but I don't understand what else they're supposed to do. I know nothing about marketing, so I'm legitimately curious to hear some ideas that would have been better. To me, the commercial shows a bunch of clips from videos on their site, and piques interest in visiting the site, which I think is what they want to do.

They could have some mention of what the verge is or does. It's just a few unrelated clips and then a website at the end. It is cool that chiptune is getting a tiny slice of super bowl airtime though.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

None of you are professionals in the field of advertisement, are you? Ads like this are super common, especially amongst technology or media companies who are aiming at curious and savvy demographics anyway.

This sort of advertising clearly works extremely well or companies wouldn't continue to use it.

that's wicked, good job kris

Chicago

wait you're playing the halftime show?

philly

kris how do i buy what you're selling?

Liverpool, UK

first Anamanaguchi/Target, now this.

New York Chiptune is Dead.

› Show Spoiler

buffalo, NY

Kris Keyser is Hannah Montana

Geneva, NY
danimal cannon wrote:

BK
BLEO wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

you've figured me out

BK

So this is what it looked like if you were watching from Helena, Montana on Sunday night...