West Yorks, UK

I am sick to the back teeth with apple. I recently bought all the kporg ios apps, (electribe, ms-20, polysix, kaossilator and gadget) back in October when I got the tablet. Loving the apps, really great, until my dick little cousin wipes it memory.... not so bad you might think, re d/l the apps, no problem, except, I only had a back up of the Electribe app, and on October 14th all the korg apps are now updated beyond my capability to download them. Theres no such luck of the "this app does not support your device, but would you like to download the last compatible version?" that eventually showed up for other apps such as nanostudio etc.

As expected Ive had no response from either Apple, or Korg, and frankly, nor do I expect one (one that will sort me out anyway), so what i guess im asking is, please please please, does anyone have back ups of anythiong but the latest versions of the Korg iOS apps? Averaging at about 20 quid a pop, im quite frankly a little annoyed by the whole situation. It seems to me at this point the only way to mitigate my loss is to jailbreak the ipad and just load up some kind strangers .ipa files.

Any help much appreciated, and if youve been in this situation before, i feel your pain. Srsly

Chicago, IL

Sorry... you are probably stuck, unless you backed up your device before upgrading. Even then, not sure that rolls back app updates.

I have an older iPad2 with "DO NOT SYNC OR UPDATE ME!" labels on the front  edges because I have some old apps/versions that are not supported that i don't want to loose. It's a pain..

Last edited by BeatScribe (Feb 11, 2015 12:27 pm)

West Yorks, UK

I am most definately stuck, without jailbreaking the ipad and getting shared .ipa files of the relevant versions, which I am now attempting to do.
Im not into cracking software, but hell, I laid down a load of money (about £75) and im fucked if im losing it!

And yeah, I didnt even upgrade it, my little toe-rag of a relative wiped it for a laugh. sad
It is a sorry situation for sure!

Bucharest, Romania

If using an iPad 2 or similar it's always a good idea to jailbreak and save copies of all of your .ipa files.

South Dakota

I have ms-20 on my 1st gen ipad as well as a few others that can't ever be update too, feel your pain man.