Chips & Dip :3

Hello!

I was wondering if it's at all possible to link a DMG with an Advance for LSDJ and Nanoloop syncing.

I'd like to start using Nano but I also want to keep using LSDJ along-side of it.

Thanks!
-Sam

Abandoned on Fire

I was going to link you to appropriate section of the nl2 manual but it looks like sync isn't really explained there.  hmm  Yes, you can sync but I don't know the current method for nl2.x

Los Angeles, CA

From what I understand the answer is run LSDJ on a GBA as well =/ lots of sync issues otherwise.

france

Yes you can sync them.
I have used two gba sp and it works, don't remember which one was master.
The two sequencer are really different and the sound too.
I don't like to mix them.
But nanoloop 1.x with 2.x is definitely easier to play.
But the sound doesn't mix too well.
In this setup i had used the noise channel of the nanoloop 1.x and the wavechannel of the 1.x with some channel of nanoloop 2.x.

It was the best setup i had with nintendo handled.

IL, US

pretty sure this worked even in a dmg with 2.0 and 2.2, cant remember if i ever retested with 2.3 (and i dont have any of the more recent 2.x versions, since 2.3 is exactly what i want out of the gba versions)

Los Angeles

the master is LSDJ set to 'nano' . no sync issues if using a gbc or GBA.

Seattle, WA

Man, I wish samples in lsdj didn't sound like shit on GBA so I could get that nanoloop kick on all my trap songs.

Chips & Dip :3
dasid wrote:

Oh wow haha never noticed that! But wouldn't I need a special cable of some sort? Arduinoboy maybe? :\

IL, US
metatronaut wrote:
dasid wrote:

Oh wow haha never noticed that! But wouldn't I need a special cable of some sort? Arduinoboy maybe? :\

nope, a normal link cable is all that's needed

Turku, FIN

I'm doing this frequently with GBA SP and DMG, using the GB color link cable and DMG adapter. Works fine.