Chicago, IL

Original Soundtrack for Moore Interactive's Chesslike

I'm happy to present the Chesslike OST, totally free to anyone who'd like it. Chesslike is a pretty sweet concept. Imagine a dungeon crawler type game that works on the rules of a chessboard. It's pretty novel and it plays out nicely. I made a few light chiptune tracks to provide players with something to listen to while playing. It's probably not the most intense or amazing thing I ever did (it's a bit softened up for non chip-enthusiasts honestly), but I think it came out well. Made mostly with Plogue chipsounds.

Here's an in-game shot:

Last edited by BeatScribe (Feb 24, 2015 6:51 pm)

Very soothing, "mountains" was my favorite
Gonna grab a download, I can see myself listening to this again with a spliff

Thanks for the great tunes

Chicago, IL

No problem, glad you enjoyed! I never tried to do "light" chiptunes, so it was an interesting experiment. Thanks for the feedback.

awesome game like, soundtrack is nicely different to a lot of chip releases, i see what you mean about making it accessible, it really works bro

Chicago, IL
JodyBigfoot wrote:

awesome game like, soundtrack is nicely different to a lot of chip releases, i see what you mean about making it accessible, it really works bro

Thanks, I do so many like "chip rock' tracks, it was a nice change of pace. The developers have some really great ideas too. I can't wait to see what else they come up with.