Brooklyn NY US
Bit Shifter wrote:
nitro2k01 wrote:

As for the question about Nanoloop support:
1.0-1.2 should work already. I have secured access to a 1.5 cartridge, and support will be added. I'm still looking for a NL 1.3 cart, if someone has one I can borrow for research. I can't find any pictures of the insides of a NL 1.3 cart unfortunately, but it's supposed to be batteryless, and also different from the following, which is a NL 1.5.

Just so I'm clear — when you say "should work," is this confirmed? Both read and write? Also confirmed across versions (inclusive of 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.5)?

Sorry to harp on this, just wanted to make sure I understood the device's capabilities in this respect.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:22 am)

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:22 am)

Abandoned on Fire

\o/

Boston, MA

The first wave of ALTANE shipments have gone out! We have a few unconfirmed addresses still. If you have not confirmed your address with us, please do so to assure your order ships to the correct address.

NUMBSKULL

I'm really interested in seeing a video or tutorial on this thing in action.

St Louis

Im sure someone will make a review video / unboxing just a matter of time.

Québec

I'm curious, is this only the Altane or would my Heebie-GBs also be included?
Since I got an email to check my address on both products and the shipping confirmation doesn't say anything about it I'm not sure.
Either way I'm stoked to finally be able to uninstall that Windows XP virtual machine that's been sitting on my hard drive pretty much collecting dust.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:21 am)

Québec

Not a problem, I just wanted to make sure.

I just realised I forgot to confirm for ALTANE actually so I just did that, sorry about the delay.

St Louis

sweet my ALTANE arrived. Just backed up my gameboy carts. It even managed to backup the sram from my copy of zelda ages that was white screening on me when I tried to play it. Thank you for this great product. worked great for backing up my pokemon games so I could load them on my everdrive. however seems like my everdrive disliked a few of the sram dumps namely the zeldas ages and seasions, xtremesports, and marioland 2 six gold coins then again it might have just been my sd card having issues as they loaded jsut fine but when it went to dump the sram back to the sd card when switching roms it borked on me. oh well atleast the ones I really cared about worked flawlessly now I have me orgional pokemon red and yellow backed up and avable on my everdrive.

Portame, bOregon

Abandoned on Fire

Seems to be working just fine with my Nano 1.1 smile I'll do more testing tonight.

GB Camera dumping works like a charm!  Here's me from 2008: 

Boston, MA

Anyone else got pics of ALTANEs in the wild or wanna share their experience using one?

NUMBSKULL

I will literally give the first person to post a video of it in action (including the software) $5.

Buffalo

I did not get one from the pre-order batch unfortunately. Any idea when the next batch will be available?