brooklyn, NY

Im planning on upgrading from an older nonfinite RBG backlight to  new  ASM one-  for the nonfinite I had to cut the lcd frame, and im looking for an intact one to replace it.   Willing to pay a few bucks to cover shipping or  trades- ( I can give you a deal on a rgb backilight and the appropriately cut lcd frame)

matt's mind

if interested, i have them new here:

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/plastic-lcd-frame

in clear plastic only atm, haven't gotten around to other colors yet

brooklyn, NY

Nice- good to know. Id prefer to have a stock,white one- I figure there are probably a few out there in junk boxes and supporting dead LCDs- but if nobody volunteers one,  Ill go w/ clear. thanks

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:22 am)

brooklyn, NY

yeah- Ill need to replace the power led as well-While I have plenty of 3mm leds on hand, Im sure others would be into it.

i have this in my box o' junk. not comletely intact. was cut for a hhl 4 led backlight.

Last edited by tvall (Mar 2, 2015 5:05 am)

matt's mind

i've got a bunch of the original white ones if you just want to cover shipping on it

just email me (don't PM here, its full and i won't get it atm).  let me know your address and i'll let you know in the morning what that is, you can just paypal for the shipping.  its fully intact, you can mod it (or not) to suit your needs

matt (aatt) kitsch-bent (ddoott) com

brooklyn, NY

thanks guys

-tvall- thats what mine looks like- Appreciate the offer tho.

Kitsch- I just emailed you.

Last edited by Charbot (Mar 2, 2015 4:00 pm)