brooklyn, NY

(Sigh, I sold a box of gamenboy parts here like 2 years ago, now Im buying it all back, bit by bit)
Anyway...

Id like to try my hand at transplanting a Gb pocket screen into a DMG.  I dont want to muck up an working original gameboys - I recon there a few failed backlight attempts in the community's collective junk box.   Im looking for a few  (1-3) DMG LCD screen boards that work, but have trashed screens- like dead horizontal lines or the cancer, etc.    Willing to pay a few bucks for shipping and your troubles.

Also looking for a dead pocket w/ a working screen, but Im guessing those will be more rare. 

Thanks

Ottawa, ON

I have an old disassembled DMG with a pretty busted screen.  Photo here: http://imgur.com/L1dMqC0
You can have it for the cost of shipping (which based on my recent experience mailing Marshall Art merch to the US will probably be about $8 US).

brooklyn, NY

great!- as long as the damage in in the LCD, not the board and the ribbon cable is in decent shape.... Ill take it.     Actually, Ill take the whole shebang, unless you wanted to hold on to the other parts.    It would probably be convenient to have an extra motherboard for bench testing.   let me know if you want a few more $ for the motherboard and shell parts.
Do you accept paypal?  You can send an invoice to my account- charbot    aaaattttt   gmail

Thanks

Ottawa, ON

I was hoping to save the shell for a future mod, but you can definitely take the entire PCB set if you want it. Email / paypal is [email protected], send me your address and payment ($8 US) and I'll have it in the mail before the week's out.