Quebec, Canada

Hi there! My name's David, I run Melloland Games, which is a tiny indie games studio I founded in 2009.

I want to take on the One Game A Month challenge and stream myself developing the games and commenting on the way I do things every week. I was thinking of doing a line of 8-bit games with a recurrent style but for that, I need music.

I'm looking either for a partner who would like to take on the challenge with me and compose music or, failing that, an already recorded complete soundtrack for the games I'm going to make.

Here's the details for my request, following the template in the "read this" thread;

Number of songs required : A dozen, for different events and situations such as battles, walking around, shops, caves, etc. Also fanfares, for example when the player wins a battle, gains a level, finds a treasure, etc.
Rough length of songs : more or less one minute for looping tunes, a few seconds for fanfares.
Deadline : April 30th
Style or Genre required : 8-bit, must fit a wide range of genres
Compensation : My eternal thanks, exposition, and if the games sell, a fair share of the profits.
Contact information : jalbert.d [at] hotmail.com
Game / company website : http://www.melloland.com

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by DieJay (Mar 11, 2015 8:05 pm)