Chicago, IL

Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1jgzc7th3hrp … s.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find folders with:

album rough draft - not fully mastered version of the original tracks so you can hear how the pieces go together
folder for each track - some of the drum stems are just 1 stem with all the drums, if you really need them separated, I can do that.
each folder contains a midi, the bpm for the song's stems is in the title of the track.

When you are ready to submit, send me a dropbox link to [email protected] (yes there is supposed to be an S)

most of the songs are in the same key intentionally, and there are some recurring themes, especially in the last level (lava) which has a sort of minor scale of the level 1 theme mixed with section of the lab theme's melody.

Last edited by BeatScribe (Feb 18, 2015 1:57 pm)

Chicago, IL

Ok so I'm putting a soft deadline of May 1st for this. There are a few more tracks but I don't think they're interesting enough for remixes, they're kind of like ambient tracks for the mission screen, shop screen and title screen. I think these ones are best, any style is welcome.

Sweden

This seems like fun, I'll try to make something!

Chicago, IL

Awesome. About a month left to the deadline folks! Can't wait to hear what everyone comes up with.

Chicago, IL

Hi huys, if anyone is working on this, let me know. I think we'll be extending the deadline since publisher its ready to go yet..

IL, US

i am working on something, not 100% sure it'll be done in time (keep jumping between a few different remixes i'm working on right now)

Chicago, IL

thanks for the heads up esc. client is taking much longer than i thought so no huge rush!

Utah

Yeah, between having a baby sometime in the next two weeks and prepping for the Chicago Show, free time is sparce. Any additional time will lead to a better end product, even if it is just a week or two.

Chicago, IL
The Laohu wrote:

Yeah, between having a baby sometime in the next two weeks and prepping for the Chicago Show, free time is sparce. Any additional time will lead to a better end product, even if it is just a week or two.

Congrats on the baby!

yeah given the timing with the chicago show, and a million other things, I'm gonna try to push it back to May 10th. I don't think the game will come out before then, and if it does, it's worth the wait.

Aarhus, Denmark

This sounds fun, I'll definitely chip in. ;^^)

No but really I'll keep an eye on the thread for deadline updates and message you if I finish the remix. wink

Chicago, IL
zii.hrs wrote:

This sounds fun, I'll definitely chip in. ;^^)

No but really I'll keep an eye on the thread for deadline updates and message you if I finish the remix. wink

Awesome to hear. Keep me in the loop!

Chicago, IL

So far what I've heard has been AWESOME! So just to sweeten the deal (as much as I can), I'm gonna do a full write up and review of all the remixes and profile the artists on my blog at www.beatscribe.com. It gets a couple thousand visitors a month - not a lot really - but its some exposure to like-minded people. This includes the aforementioned profit sharing. I'm honored that all of you would even give my songs the time of day.

UPDATE: Developer is taking a small vacation, so we have at least a month and a half more!

Last edited by BeatScribe (Apr 9, 2015 2:27 pm)

Utah
BeatScribe wrote:

UPDATE: Developer is taking a small vacation, so we have at least a month and a half more!

Alright, so when is the current submission date?

Chicago, IL

End of may.

Chicago, IL

Due to the fact that the developer continues to delay and also since chiptunes=win is in submission mode right now, I'm gonna extend this until End of June. We only have a few so far and I want to include as much as possible. So, do your chiptunes=win and then this big_smile

Utah
BeatScribe wrote:

Due to the fact that the developer continues to delay and also since chiptunes=win is in submission mode right now, I'm gonna extend this until End of June. We only have a few so far and I want to include as much as possible. So, do your chiptunes=win and then this big_smile

Cool. I have something coming along quite nicely, the bonus month will just ensure extra polish.