Barcelona//Buenos Aires

Hello people!
I wanted to share the end of my solo project lautaro (8bit - circuit bending)

all the info HERE

Time of changes, end and beginning ...
For this closing ceremony, I published a compilation album called Transmut, 7 songs created and published between 2007 and 2014 in different compilations and labels.
The cover is made by Raquel Meyers, and I asked some close and cherished people to write in review manner about the audio-visual universe called Lautaro.

I think if one is attentive and honest with his art, he can tell when something is not really alive. So before it starts diluting, moving only by inertia, I decided to give an end to this project as it was, that is also the beginning of something new.

love, L

Last edited by lautaro (Mar 29, 2015 12:34 pm)

Whateverville, California

A fitting end to a great project. I really agree with your ideas about knowing when to call it quits. Having recently closed a pretty major chapter in my life, I feel like there's a lot of wisdom to be gained by cutting out the superfluous parts of your life in order to focus on something new. For me it's been putting aside some things to concentrate on music, and while the music I create is basically the polar opposite of yours, I really enjoy projects like Lautaro. There's great spirit in the sounds/soundscapes, and a lot of power and intention. Thank you for the music. Travel well.

Barcelona//Buenos Aires

Imaginary ey!
Thank you very much for your words!

Yes, I think at the moment something dies, something new is born. It's just being aware and focus energy in the direction that each stage needs.
Glad you like my profound landscapes and let you fly.

Here you have more music if you want to travel a little longer.

a hug

Barcelona//Buenos Aires

I would be happy to continue adding some reviews!

Who's in? wink

Last edited by lautaro (Apr 6, 2015 1:55 pm)