Hello people of the internets!

I'm selling my Roland TR-626 which I modded and cased in a custom wooden housing.
Let's just start with some pics, shall we?

The patchpoints in the top-left connect to the main ROM, lots of bends possible there. Under those points, there are volumeknobs for all 8 channels, that go from mute, to normal to crunchy. next to that is a small patchbay. the switches on the bottom connect the middle point to either the left of the right (of the white and the red points), the knobs control the resistance between top&bottom left, and top&bottom right. (sounds complicated, I know, it's just some options to give you some control over the bends.

Then there are 8 inputs for each gate of the 8 channels. you can plug in points from the circuit bend points to override the samples, or you can plug in external audio to run through the gates of the 626 (incoming audio needs to be really loud tho)

under those 8 points are 8 switches to mute each channel.

Then there are 4 inputs in various points of the audio lines. which makes for different kinds of bassline madness and distorted audio. lots to experiment.

And at the bottom, 4 switches. Two different kinds of pitch bends, one auto-flam / echo bend. And one switch that sort of overrides the gates, which can give crunchy effects.

I made a quick video, but I dunno what happened there big_smile .. but the sound is ok. I'll export the video again tomorrow.

I'm asking €345,- for this thing. May sound like a lot, but there's lots of work in it, all by hand. And you get a machine with lots and lots of options.

If you have gear to trade, I may consider doing it with part money, part gear. I'm always looking for gameboys and drumcomputers. smile

If you have any questions / remarks / counteroffers : Let me know!

cheers, Timbob.

Last edited by Timbob (Sep 21, 2015 9:38 am)

Oops.. I was wondering why nobody responded yet tongue
I ment €395, but my finger did €495...

So, Price updated.

Also, this machine will also be for sale soon, after I did some more pics and a video smile

soon...

NUMBSKULL

Great work there! Really nice looking case.

Seattle, WA

Whoever buys this should pay a little extra so you can get a real video camera wink

Dire Hit wrote:

Whoever buys this should pay a little extra so you can get a real video camera wink

Or at least a decent editing program

Salebump

Did you know this one is still for sale?
Like, OMG! it's amazeballs...

OBO / Geartrade / Hashtags.

This still around?

Yup smile