Huntsville, AL

I was wondering how to contribute and give back to the chiptune community to return the generosity that has been shown to me. I've collected some analog gear through the years to build up a decent home studio. I know in the past I had wanted to just process some sounds through analog gear, but didn't have access or funds to do it.

That being said would anyone be interested in having files: re-amped, compressed, EQed, mixed or analog summed through the gear listed below?

Gearlist:
Manley Voxbox
2x Empirical Labs Distressor
Alesis 3630
Toft ATB08 mixer (8 channels of Trident 80B sound)
converted via RME UFX

This would be free of charge, optional donation afterward.   

Yay nay?

Playboy Man-Baby

I've got an album release planned for spring; followup later?

Seattle, WA

I don't need anything now but I'm going to remember you for future releases.

California

Interested! If I ever actually finish this album I'll definitely hit you up.

Huntsville, AL

Cool! Yes, please do followup Invisible Robot, and same for you guys when you're ready.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to transfer files. Email is limited to 25mb...You guys think maybe Google Drive? Even better would be a way to upload via a form on my site if anyone knows anything about that.

Anyone have anything they want processed for a trial run? Even a completed track...I wanna go through the process of exchanging files.

Melbourne, Australia

This is an awesome idea!!! I was planning on doing something similar but running samples and loops through my Akai Sampler, but I realised that's kinda pointless to most people :')
But I think this is brilliant and I'm definitely interested!!

As for a way to transfer, have you considered dropbox.com?

Baja California

I have a 5 song ep that is nearly finished. I considered trying eqing it, but I want to see if you could help me doing that part of the recording process. Can I PM you yto have things settled?

Atlanta, GA

How long will you be doing this? I have an album that I'm working on and would love to talk about this with you when I'm closer to finishing.

Huntsville, AL

Which Akai do you have? Are you into boom bap?

Yes, EQ is the highlight of the Toft, message me.

I wouldn't mind doing it as long as I have the gear, so you have plenty of time.

yeah i have some stuff id love done but not just yet! thanks so much for the offer bro

WeTransfer have a huge storage capacity check that out

Melbourne, Australia
1-Down wrote:

Which Akai do you have? Are you into boom bap?

I have an Akai S3000xl, and I'd never heard of boom bap, but I think I've unintentionally been making it! haha

Detroit, MI

This is cool! I might take you up on this at a later time, thanks man!

Salt Lake City, UT, USA

I'd like to take you up on this.