France

Hye everyone,
I'd like to trade (or sell) my Gieskes HSS3j. I really love this thing, but I'm not using it a lot those times, and I'd like to change for something else.
I'd like a trade for some chip related gear, or other music hardware (synth, drummachine, etc ...). Otherwise, I'll let it go for 170 € (aka 185$).
I'm located in France, but I can ship it everywhere as you pay for the shipping costs (in case of a sale).
Cheers.

Last edited by Insert Joint (Apr 23, 2015 4:49 pm)

France

On hold for few days !

France

Bump ! Available again.
I forgot to mention, but I'm obviously also interested in a trade with chip related gear, as it can also produce (lovely) synth sounds.
If you have something more expansive to trade, I can also add a Roland TR505 and an Arturia Beatstep.

IL, US

sucks that i only see people overseas selling hss3j's... otherwise i'd want to trade for it, but doing a trade internationally is a huge pain in the ass

France

No worries. I've had good experiences with overseas trades. As we send it the same day, with insurance, and give each other the tracking number, everything should be ok. What would you have to trade mate ?

France

Bump it up ! Still available after plenty of fake buyers.