Tokyo, Japan

I saw Xinon using one of these at a show over the weekend but didnt have chance to ask him about it. It looks basically tailor made for gameboy / piggy tracker users

Super tiny, usb powered, cue and cross faders. Seems perfect? Anyone used one or has any opinions?

vancouver, canada

{{{ NECRO BUMP }}}

just picked up one of these last week for an open-box discount.  mainly got it for the odd time i play a show and i want to go for a more minimal, computer-less setup (most shows i typically use my computer which i treat as a glorified effects box through which i run my DMGs).  i'm able to pack this, a mini kaoss pad, and 2 DMGs into one small carry case, which is super neat.

the unit does feel a little light and can be knocked around kinda easily though.  i might want to try remedying this by opening it up and taping some weights inside.  i also wish there were more robust filtering controls for the odd filter sweep.

I also wish you could power this unit with a couple of AA's.  the unit only receives power via micro USB - the AC adapter is also constructed this way.  My work around involves powering the unit a small portable cell phone charger, which works, although possibly not ideal in terms of trying to achieve a super clean and minimal setup.  luckily the charger i got is the same white colour and is also very small.  but still - this unit totally screams for an integrated battery compartment and i'm surprised they didn't go that route.

so far it seems pretty great for a low-cost, no-frills and low-footprint mixer!  no discernible degradation of sound (as long as you treat your levels right).   one thing i'm looking forward to is to practice using the cue functionality for more seamless mixing between tunes.

Geneva, NY

Get in touch with Jordan. He's been using one for over a year now.

Geneva, NY

Oh gawd OP was from 2012. My bad.

São Paulo, Brazil

just for the record: mine busted after less than one month. I'd put it on my gigs backpack (which wasn't even full) and there went one of the sliders.