London, UK

Just received mine! Can't wait to be home from work!!

Agen, France
egr wrote:

Facebook chatter suggests there's some beta testing going on so the carts shipped to buyers will be bug free as much as possible.

I've been in touch with Jankenpopp, he told me he did some besta testing during December but he has not actually received his one yet, and Ultrasyd just received his one recently too (saw that on fb)

I got mine since saturday, but i did'nt had enoug time this week for digging a lot as i've been very busy, but for what i've explored i think there is still some bugs, in particular the pattern outsync in song play.On that point i'm really curious to know how it is on yours.

Buffalo

Has anyone from the US received theres yet? I am in no real rush to get mine, but it has been quite a while and perhaps I should be concerned?

Paris

didn't received mine and I live only a few kilometers from furrtek. Wait and see

Minneapolis, MN

I'm from the U.S. too and I haven't gotten mine yet so you aren't alone. Plus people from the uk just got theirs about a week ago so it'll prolly be a while still.

Paris

Hi,
Did everyone but me received the stuff?
I'm not very lucky with GB stuff: thursday customs package lost, kitsch-bent package lost, furrtek lost... damn-it. I got a voorhessboy by 8bit aesthetic on the way. I'm shitting my pants...

Last edited by Biere Gratuite (May 30, 2015 12:30 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
Biere Gratuite wrote:

Did everyone but me received the stuff?

No, still waiting.

Paris

Damn, that's not good new if we're expecting v2, updates or at least bug fixs.

Buffalo

Havent received mine yet. I guess we dont have to be worried that happened in shipping... I guess that's a positive.

Paris

I'm living next to Furrtek. Package should arrive 2 days after sending it. So I guess he still didn't built all the cartridges.

So, mid June and nothing?
Did this turn into vapor ware?
Truly a April fools joke?

NUMBSKULL
DSC wrote:

So, mid June and nothing?
Did this turn into vapor ware?
Truly a April fools joke?

Eager to get your hands on one so you can sell clones on eBay?

Paris

Disappointing to say the least. He was very active until he sent the first 10 very buggy almost unusable surely not upgradable betas. Then he got fed up building it, stopped answering emails... It wouldn't be so frustrating if, at the same time, he was not so active on Twitter, YouTube and live streaming on Twitch.

I also didn't receive GB303, I am from Taiwan.....

Taichung, Taiwan
showyao wrote:

I also didn't receive GB303, I am from Taiwan.....

Dude!!! Where in Taiwan are you? I'm in Taichung.

Madriz, Supain

I got mine after being a pain in the ass thru mail and twiiter. First tracking number was false and he gave me a new one. My box had some other guy nickname written on it, wich never sounds cool.

The device itself bugs a lot and I can not really understand how to navigate it, besides reading the manual. I have yet to test it with midi signal (really syncing notes from another gb), wich was my initial idea.

Its funny cause everybody was being sarcastic or rude to me when i started complaining, but i see i wasnt alone. Sorry for you guys who didnt get it. Hope it clears soon.