London, UK

I have a NL 2.5 cartridge (got it from a guy in here a few years back) and I'm studying the pdf manual that I downloaded from nl website, however I cannot save any patterns in the file menu, and some of the commands in the manual do not correspond to what happens when I try them in NL (for example, B + "down" does not save the current pattern to selected slot, and neither does A + "down" for all channels at once). I'm not sure whether I can update the cart as it has a shell and shows no visible mini-usb ports.

Also, I noticed that instead of the S channel, the name of the channel is C. The purpose and function is the same I guess (I checked and it's indeed polyphonic), but I thought I'd share this detail in case my version is different from the usual 2.5...? The manual says S channel, not C channel, and as I said some commands are different.

Am I doing something wrong?

ohgodno, Indiana

no nanocart has a USB plug, u needa get the USB/MIDI adapater from the nanoloop site http://www.nanoloop.com/midi/index.html
they are out of stock at the moment but should be re-stocked sometime this month hopefully...It seems like nano2.5 is FULL of glitches that come out over time. I have a 2.5 that will only boot up if I turn on/off the console at least 10 times hmm

London, UK

ok cool, that's "good" to hear big_smile guess I'll just wait for the adaptor!