Baja California

Hello every one, I have a problem with my EMS cartridge and I want to know if someone can help me.
A few days ago I recived a EMS cart from a long time friend because he said he didn't have time to dive into chipmusic and since he knew me as the only chip musician in my town, he gave it to me. It came flashed with a game and after testing it the game crashed in the first screens. So I formatted the page that had it and flashed LSDj instead. When I turned it on for the first time, the save RAM test failed numerous times. I assumed that it was the save battery since that thing happened to me before so I went to get a new battery and replaced it (I also cleaned the cart contacts) but it still won't go past the save RAM test.

tl;dr: LSDj won't go past the cartridge test screen, even with battery change and pin cleaning. Is there any way to fix this?

Taichung, Taiwan

Pardon me for incorrect terms, but load and erase the flash and ram multiple times to clear it out and see if that helps.

Unsubscribe

You can also try the LSDJ cart reset procedure as outlined in the manual.

Baja California

I already tried to do what you said katsumhong and sadly it didn't worked, but instead something really weird hapenned. While looking for instructions on how to do cart reset, i forgot to switch off my gameboy with the cartridge in it and then some words in upper part of the screen saying TOO BUSY in the cart test screen. I switched off thinking that something went wrong so I turned on the gameboy again expexting the cart test screen of fail but then It worked! It displayed the song screen  and everything. Although the cart got back to normal I think that this could be temporal and get back to acting weird again. But even then thanks for your advice guys.