London, UK

Hello good people smile

Am looking for someone in the London area that could mod one (but it could be 2) Gameboy advance with an AGS-101 screen. I am more than happy to pay for components, parts, labor, booze, bacon.

Hit me up with a PM big_smile

Last edited by Sonic Boy (May 5, 2015 10:39 am)

Not sure how likely you are to find a modder in London already but theres a bunch of people in the UK who might be able to help you out!

Gameboy Mods UK and Joe Bleeps (goes as Joe Teach on instagram) are two well known ones.
I understand paying for postage can be a pain, but its honestly not that expensive smile

I hope you find someone!

London, UK

Ah yes, I can definitely cope with national shipping costs big_smile
btw, is it the same joe bleeps that played at loading bar a few weeks ago?

Liverpool, UK
Sonic Boy wrote:

Ah yes, I can definitely cope with national shipping costs big_smile
btw, is it the same joe bleeps that played at loading bar a few weeks ago?

The very same man! Yeah, he's really good at modding, I'd recommend him for sure. I keep telling him he needs to get a proper site sorted, but he's easy enough to get in touch with on the social networking mabobs.

Joe recently did a gameboy for me as well so I can recommend him as well!

London, UK

Cool guys, thanks, will contact him on fb smile

While I'm on here just confirming I am indeed able to sell Gameboys or carry out custom requests if it's a job I fancy taking on.  Thanks J3wel and calmdownkidder for the recommendation.  And yes I should get a website sorted...

Newcastle - UK

Hey all - I'm pretty new to modding, but the AGS-101 screen into a GBA is something I've sucessfully done.
I'm based in Newcastle, UK.