))<>((
kitsch wrote:

white looks WONDERFUL in a whiteboy (mine has a set of nes buttons).

awesomee. ;D got me a set.

Wellington, NZ

Also, casting some power switches would be nice

Unsubscribe

please ordermmore transarent in the next batch..

matt's mind
herr_prof wrote:

please order more transparent in the next batch..

done, they'll not be in the next batch though (which arrives any day), but in the following one...

but, yeah, all taken care of...

Unsubscribe

woot!

Geneva, NY

Pink ordered regardless of what it may do to further perpetuate rumors that I'm Jose Torres.  wink

Plano, TX

Hot Pink, sold out before pictures were posted. sad sad sad

Philly, PA, USA
OwenMcGarry wrote:

this

New York City

These buttons look pretty cool.  Perhaps I order some soonish smile

matt's mind
pixls wrote:
OwenMcGarry wrote:

this

hmmm. 

ok, on it big_smile

Philly, PA, USA

big_smile

matt's mind

ok, some updates....

for all you hot pink fans (which there seem to be a few) ** transparent hot pink sets just added **

along with black, some more white, transparent yellow, transparent orange,

and for herr_prof, some just plain transparent.

these are a different maker, still hand-cast.  the surface detail isn't as noticeable as the other maker (making them essentially just smoother), the material is a little different (in a transparent sort of way), and the colors really pop.  they are pretty slick.  just different (a disclaimer for anyone who has a set from us already, and gets one of these new colors).

Plano, TX

Any reason you're not providing pictures for new sets/colors as they come in?

It really helps to see what you're putting down for before putting down for it.

matt's mind

camera battery is dead, charger is missing, extra batteries need to be found, and orders in general are overwhelming.

but, i'll get to them asap.  i may just make a pile of one of each color and upload that when i can, for reference.

the issue is though, that each batch will look different, since these are hand-cast.  so, "red" one batch may look slightly different from "red" the next, so it gets, tedious, to say the least.  so, its red in the sense of the general notion of red...  not exactly as in the pic.  to do that, everyone would have to have their monitor adjusted the same way as well...  so, its the general idea of red, not necessarily as seen in photo.

but, with that said, maybe it would be wise to have a picture or two, so the general idea of 'transparent hot pink' would be made clear smile

but, i'll get towards that.  priority is packaging, naturally hmm  soooooo boring...

Geneva, NY
kitsch wrote:

for all you hot pink fans (which there seem to be a few) ** transparent hot pink sets just added **

Dang, and I thought I was all smooth getting the last set!  GAHHHHHHHHHH!

/me waits for transparent hot pink glow in the dark... big_smile

Eugene, OR

Hey kitsch!  just send me one set of every color for the rest of your life and I will send back pictures for you to post.  Oh and btw..  go ahead and send your soul too wink