nowhere in particular

I'm usually far too scared to request any cc.

But I'm oddly happy with this song, so feel free to shatter my happiness and tell me everything that's wrong with it.

https://soundcloud.com/nostalgicstory/veraramba-demo

Ta muchly!

I'm new to this myself and have unusual tastes so may not be representative. Musically this is good, I'm enjoying the melodies and whatnot but the sounds are some what default for my taste, if that's the sound you like all cool, but I would personally work in some commands to add more variety and such smile

Last edited by Jamcloud7727 (Sep 9, 2015 11:40 pm)

Oh i assume this is LSDJ You should put the system and software your using in the title it'll draw more people into reading!

I think this is great. Love the composition. I would put a little more of just the noise part between the two melodic sections.

nowhere in particular

Oh, I had not noticed I had replies!

Jamcloud7727 wrote:

Oh i assume this is LSDJ You should put the system and software your using in the title it'll draw more people into reading!

It is LSDJ. And thank you for your comments. I don't use a great deal of commands most of the time. Need to get some more practice in with them.

ecce homo wrote:

I think this is great. Love the composition. I would put a little more of just the noise part between the two melodic sections.

Thank you! I'll play about with it, see if extending that bit sounds better.

Last edited by nstory (Oct 4, 2015 11:02 pm)