Leeds

This is a help question regarding the relationship between  the Wave Screens  and the Synth Screen in LSDJ. I understand that each of the 3 synth programs have 10 wave screens which you access by pressing B + Cursor and that you can edit each wave screen. What is not happening is that I am not being able to access each of the 0-9 waves all I get is the sound of the first screen 0 if that makes any sense.

Detroit, MI

You say three synth programs, but only the WAV channel can use the different waveforms. In the Instrument screen, are you changing the "Synth" setting on the WAV instrument to the desired synth? I think you can cycle through multiple waveforms in one WAV instrument, but I don't know about that offhand, and I don't have my Gameboy on me to check.

Abandoned on Fire

The waveframe screen and the synth screen are two separate ways to make instruments. They don't exactly work together (they do but it's more complicated than that). I STRONGLY recommend you read and study the WAV sections of the lsdj manual and experiment with the program as you do.

Link: http://www.littlesounddj.com/lsd/latest … _4_6_6.pdf

NC in the US of America

because you have it set to Manual

Detroit

When you use Loop or Ping Pong, it scrolls through the frames 0-9.  This is what the repeat and length function are for.  If you set it to manual, use the F commands to change the waveform.  F01 will bump it forward one frame, F01 to bump it forward again.  FFF to bump it back one frame.  Makes sense?  F command numbers will tell how many frames to jump forward or back, not which frame it'll be on.  If you're on Synth 0 and you use an F command that exceeds frame 9, it moves on to Synth 1.

Chicago

I believe there are 16 waveforms (0-F) generated by each synth.

Detroit, MI
The One Electronic wrote:

When you use Loop or Ping Pong, it scrolls through the frames 0-9.  This is what the repeat and length function are for.  If you set it to manual, use the F commands to change the waveform.  F01 will bump it forward one frame, F01 to bump it forward again.  FFF to bump it back one frame.  Makes sense?  F command numbers will tell how many frames to jump forward or back, not which frame it'll be on.  If you're on Synth 0 and you use an F command that exceeds frame 9, it moves on to Synth 1.

I'm learning!!

Leeds

Many thanks to you all for you time and trouble in responding to my question. Things are making more sense now and I will continue to experiement