Cookeville, TN

For sale here, more photos here.

Splatoon-themed Nintendo SquidKids are for sale!

Each one has a completely unique paint-splattered design, bright orange backlit screen, new screen cover, internal prosound mod, and comes inside special paint can packaging along with a custom-printed reversible blue/orange carrying pouch as well as a couple other small surprises!

These are SUPER-LIMITED, only 25 being produced, so get one while you can!
]CLICK HERE TO BUY ONE

Be sure to follow me on Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook for updates on these and other future custom modded game system projects!

For commissions and any other business inquiries, please email [email protected]

https://www.etsy.com/listing/245625542/

Last edited by Josh-Shmosh (Aug 27, 2015 5:06 am)

Utah

That is some impressive presentation. Nicely done!

Cookeville, TN

Thanks~
Updated OP with a better photo.

South Korea

These are SO fucking nice, but Im not very fond of the stock screen and buttons. Coloured buttons, clear screen cover, and blue or pink power indicator LED, and it would be PERFECT!!!

Cookeville, TN

There are still a few of these available, get 'em while you can!
@DeerPresident: I was originally planning for different colored buttons, but for some reason literally everyone sold out of all of the good colored buttons all at the same time so I stuck with stock. When I was experimenting with the design a while back I painted some buttons just to see what the colors would look like together and the couple of friends I showed it to preferred the stock buttons over other colors so I just stuck with stock. ┐('~`;)┌ The screen is actually the navy blue one from HHL, though.

Baja California

Have you considered making new customs some time in the future?

Cookeville, TN

Of course! I'm constantly working on new stuff and always open for commissions as well~
If interested in a commission just shoot me an email at [email protected].