Hi there wonderful chipmusic community!
I created this account just now cause I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to get started making chiptunes.
I own 2 GBA advance SPs and I've been looking to buy lsdj/nanoloop cartridges online.
One problem I've run into is that I don't have a credit card cause I live on a caribbean island and as such have limited access to traditional payment systems.
Would anybody know of someplace where people sell chiptune stuff online that accepts bitcoins or something like that?
I would really appreciate any help with this.

Blessings from the Council.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Plenty of places support Paypal but I'm not sure about bitcoin. You'd probably have to contact the retailers directly to see if one would be able to accept it.

I would have thought so. I'll see if I can get anyone to help me out, already checked with kitsch but he has issues with taxation with bitcoin so that's a no-go.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

You don't need a credit card to use Paypal, though.

Cookeville, TN

I'm pretty sure there are services available to convert bitcoin to paypal as well.

Hmmm, I hadn't looked in to that, but you guys seem to be right! Thanks a lot. I'll just buy some paypal gift cards it seems.

UK / FR

well apparently kitsch-bent.com accepts bitcoin, but you gotta email first

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/1210/ … n/page/92/

oh woah! that's even easier. thank you so much!