Hi everyone!
My NL 2 cart is arriving today, so I was wondering: where can I find some good tutorials?
I find what seems a good series of tutorials on YouTube, but they cover NL 2.3, is it stil valid or a lot has changed in the latest version?
Seems weird though, YouTube and the internet in general is crammed with LSDJ tutorials, but nothing really on NL...

Michigan

Having only recently gotten NL 2.7 myself, I can only recommend thoroughly reading the manual. It will explain a ton of parameters and the button(s) function for navigation. I know that the difference between 2.1 and 2.7 are massive, so the 2.3 tutorials are most likely dated, but they could definitely help you in creating a certain sound (like a kick, etc...)

I think that the learning curve for lsdj is much steeper, but mostly because it becomes the starting point of a lot of people's, myself inculded, foray into tracking. Probably why there's an abundance of tutorials for it instead of nano.

Nanoloop is incredibly powerful, so my only other advice would be to experiment as much as possible with all the parameters. You'll find interesting ways to make a hi hat sizzle, or make a clap/snare with the arp setting, or make the "S" channel wobble with the lfo parameters, or a sub-kick with an infinite envelope and pitch command. The posibilies are almost limitless, so go ham.