Number of songs required : 3
Rough length of songs : 2 Minutes
Deadline : November, 15, 2015
Style or Genre required : Smoothing/ Electronic/ MIDI /Rock/ Glitch/ loop-able
Compensation : Payment will be involve, let's further discuss in email. 
Contact information : [email protected] (Please send two or three pieces of your work)

Hello there, I'm looking to hire a composer for a game that me and a friend has started on a site that is only filled with user made games. For our game we get about 100 players per day. We however, do not get paid what so ever. But we felt it would be really nice to have some original music in the game for all to hear. This would also be the first game on that website to have it's own original music. The type of music we're looking for is it to be a loop-able medley that would be the main theme of the game. This medley can then be transform into a more suitable genre for battling, and to pump players up. But still following that same medley.  The game itself is a 3-D fighting game. Players must select a character and use it to battle a boss, which then becomes a playable character. But all characters have unique traits and follow many genres. Credit would be given of course! It would be in the description and hopefully bring attention towards your work.

If you have any questions feel free to post on this topic or send me a email. Thanks for reading!

-Lox

Joliette, QC, Canada

Can we have the url of this website and/or your other games ?! smile