Melbourne, Australia

Anyone ever had this? Turned it on, nothing showed up on the DMG screen, turned it off and on again a few times and when it finally worked, all it had on it was the song I'd last worked on.

Thankfully I back up regularly, but should I be worried? Any behavior I should be avoiding, etc?

perth, WA

man my ems carts see way more action than my drag n derp does. i haven't experienced the exact same issue that you're having, but i have had so many problems with getting save files to stick on there that i kinda just gave up and only use it for sketching random ideas on

I have an issue with my derp sometimes.. It takes forever to copy files and then often fails to copy over save files.. It then also sometimes tell me there is 'no space'
I don't know if it's my laptop or what but I'm reluctant to use it because of those issues

Sorry to hear about your problem this is exactly what I'm worried would happen with mine

perth, WA

full disclaimer: i have only tried this on one machine running Windows 7 x64, and haven't really had the time to dedicate to troubleshooting it properly. i wouldn't mind trying it out on a linux box and seeing if that changes anything

Unsubscribe

Email abrasive! Ive never ran into this problem but maybe i have a Wednesday car.

Taichung, Taiwan

Is your Derp cart updated to the latest firmware?

Melbourne, Australia

I've been using DnD for about a year and have been pretty damn happy with 'em. Will have to see how it goes from here. Have the latest firmware. Might give abrasive a call.

Melbourne, Australia

Talked to abrasive. Turns out it's caused by contract troubles with the game boy. The DMG must have taken a more heavier bump in my bag. Take care of your gear, kids!