http://imgur.com/a/HjU4P

-------------------------------------------------------------

$86 shipped U.S.

[PAYPAL is my preferred method of transaction via PayPal Invoice.]

Open to negotiations and bartering.

FEATURES AND DETAILS

(1) This unit is equipped with a Greenish Yellow, HandHeld Legend back-light.

(2) The unit has been "Internal Pro-Sound" modded.

(3) The unit has been equipped with a mini-usb charging / protection circuit board (1.9 - 5v) and a new, 1,400 mAh rechargeable camera battery.

(4) The front shell, back shell, button set, screen lens and back sticker label are original, oem.

(5) The battery cover is a custom piece made from an old GB Pocket screen lens. (Fits perfectly nice and tight. This thing is not going anywhere unless you really want it to.)

(6) The silicone button pads underneath are original, oem parts in above average condition.

(7) The motherboard is used, but in above average condition.

(8) The screws are original, oem.

WEAR / IMPERFECTIONS / OTHER

(A) There is wear (from use and my extra modifications) on the shell housing and screen lens here and there.

(B) There is minor blemishing on the screen polarizer due to god knows what but couldn't be helped.

(C) This unit has a dust filter installed beneath the speaker grill.

(D) The bottom portion of the shell housing has been sealed with krazy glue due to the necessary removal of the bottom screw posts.

(E) The LCD screen has been sealed to the front shell with clear urethane and painter's tape on the inside to help minimize dust contamination.

(F) The unit and it's individual parts have been cleaned thoroughly and tested to ensure complete and satisfactory operation.

(G) During charging: RED led is charging in progress, BLUE led is charging completed.

(H) Unit can be played while charging.

(I) Rechargeable battery is held firmly in place. Charging circuit board is held firmly in place.

(J) The large battery cover piece has not been permanently attached. The smaller pieces securing the mini-usb charge port are krazy glued in place. (I have since aded an extra clear piece to bridge over the top of the mini-usb charge port.)

(K) A wonderful side-affect of having a higher-quality, modern rechargeable Li-Ion battery installed is higher contrast stability of the screen, particularly noticeable with certain flashcarts such as the Everdrive GB.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Unit will come in new, high-quality form-fitting zip baggy, a new 12" usb charge cable and a copy of Super Mario Land 2 game boy game.

* No other items or games are included, however, I'm a big fan of freebies, so who knows what other wonders await! ;-)

SHIPPING

Each of my items come lovingly bubble wrapped and snugly boxed for a safe trip to it's new owner and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (1-4 business days with tracking number provided).

---> (Free shipping is provided within the U.S. only. If you are overseas, I can ship to you provided that you cover the shipping fees.)

Thank you for browsing and have a great day! Arigato! :-)

Last edited by Koji-Kendo (Nov 20, 2015 5:47 pm)

Atlanta, GA

That is a very slick charger, no lie. if I could afford it, I'd grab it right up

NoyzBotChip wrote:

That is a very slick charger, no lie. if I could afford it, I'd grab it right up

Thanks! It's easy enough to wire up. The hardest part is situating everything in the shell case. It's like my third one so far. So I'm hooked. :-)

Whateverville, California

Any plans on making a materials list/how-to, or is it a proprietary process? tongue I've seen some instructables around, but I'd bet your method is a little cleaner than what I've seen. Your work is excellent.

Imaginary wrote:

Any plans on making a materials list/how-to, or is it a proprietary process? tongue I've seen some instructables around, but I'd bet your method is a little cleaner than what I've seen. Your work is excellent.

Why thank you!

As a matter of fact, that's the next tutorial / guide that I have lined up. This is a great and fun mod and I have a pretty thorough process.

I can give you a materials list right now.:

- 4x 3" pieces of wire

- 1x "1N4001-1N4007" diode (for a voltage drop to the m/b)(optional)

- 1x 3.7v (or less) rechargeable Li-Ion battery of your choosing (the smaller the less modification to the inner shell of course)

- 2x 1" metal pins for branching off 4 wires from the battery terminals (2 wires from each + and - terminal) (optional)

- 1x exacto knife and good blade

- 1x large, heavy duty pair of scissors (optional)

- 1x tube of krazy glue (not only stronger but also dries much clearer than regular super glue) (optional)

- 1x tube of liquid tape (and a small, fine-tipped paint brush) (optional)

- helping hands and the usual stuff, solder iron, solder, etc...

Last edited by Koji-Kendo (Nov 24, 2015 2:23 pm)

Item has been sold / traded. Thank you for your patronage.