Miami, FL

Hey, guys and gals! I just wanted to drop by and show you "Tone Bank" by Karl Brueggemann. I really think you all will love this album! It was released late last month on Perelandra Records.

It is a fantastic work made entirely with an 80's-era Casio CT-655. The result is something along the lines of PC-88/FM/PC-era AdLib DOS game OST sounding music. It also has a strong SNES and SEGA vibe to it as well. You won't be disappointed.

The album has a range of moods, but mostly centers on chill jazzy tracks. The melodies are strong, and the nostalgia factor is stronger. Check it out! It's name your price.

http://www.perelandrarecords.com/tone-bank/

Check out Perelandra's interview with Karl too - very interesting. He talks about the inspiration for the album, including the Monkey Island OST and Joe Hisaishi (the composer for the Spirited Away soundtrack), just to name a few.

Leave your thoughts here and in the comments section of the Perelandra Records' catalog page for Tone Bank if you can. It would be beyond great to start a conversation or comment thread on Perelandra for this awesome release. It really deserves all the attention you can give!

Enjoy, guys and gals!

Bonn, Germany

Don't know if it's just me, but every link is dead D:

Utah

Links worked for me. Nice tunes.

this kind of thing isn't usually my cup of tea but i am really enjoying this

links work fine for me

California

Pretty neat!

Woooooow, at last somebody remembers about casio-core lo-fi music! smile
I'm listening to it now! Sounds goooooooood!
I do hope it's not the last one album from this kind of micromusic.
Greetings to the fellow-toy-keyboarder! smile