Salt Lake City, UT, USA

I've been trying to set up a chiptune show in Provo for a while now and it is finally ready to go.

Saturday December 5th at Muse Music (247 West Center Street, Provo, Utah)
Doors at 8pm, pre-sale tickets are available for $7.

If you have friends in Utah please consider inviting them to the facebook event and sharing the event on your wall.  Chiptunes aren't that big in Utah (especially Provo), so any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

D9 [•_•] - The 8-bit solo dance master.  Pumpin' out the jams byte by byte.
Seve vs. Evan -  A catchy combination of chip-esque synths, punk drums, and upbeat piano.
Conquer Monster - Dystopian Electro SciFi.  Dark 8-bit/synth music overlain with science fiction samples from the 1950s.

JOIN THE FACEBOOK EVENT HERE!!!!!!!!

I've had a few people ask about what merch will be available at the show on Saturday, so here's some pictures:

Metatransit Compact Disc (CD) - Available in standard DigiPak and Limited Edition 5.25" Diskette
Metatransit Video Home System Cassette (VHS) - Come with digital download on 3D Glasses
Robot T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL)

Last edited by dustfilledhobo (Dec 1, 2015 11:05 pm)

NUMBSKULL

Cool, hopefully I can make it out!

SLC

wtf seve vs evan is still at it? crazy

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
catskull wrote:

Cool, hopefully I can make it out!

It would be rad to finally meet in person.  Hope to see you there.

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
VCR5 wrote:

wtf seve vs evan is still at it? crazy

Yeah I was a little surprised too.  They've been playing together a long time.

Utah

Sweet, Muse is a very cool venue. Glad to see chipstuffs happening in UT.

Sidenote, I'll probably be visitng UT early next summer and was considering throwing a gig together, maybe I'll have to set something up with y'all.

NUMBSKULL
The Laohu wrote:

Sidenote, I'll probably be visitng UT early next summer and was considering throwing a gig together, maybe I'll have to set something up with y'all.

Let's do it!

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
The Laohu wrote:

Of course, contact us when you know some dates.  I'm in Conquer Monster.  Contacting us on Facebook is probably the best way to get a timely response.

SLC

bump

Conquer monster and rs2090 come play a show in my livingroom and we can cast it live, i live in near greenhouse effect. BYOB

Last edited by VCR5 (Nov 20, 2015 11:43 pm)

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
VCR5 wrote:

bump

Conquer monster and rs2090 come play a show in my livingroom and we can cast it live, i live in near greenhouse effect. BYOB

Yes! Let's do it!  Live broadcast from VCR5's living room!  If you're serious, contact me here or on FB with some potential dates.

Salt Lake City, UT, USA

This is one week away!!!!!!! Also, I forgot to post the FB event link in the original post, so that's now updated.  If you don't mind inviting your friends or sharing the event on your FB wall that would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

NUMBSKULL

Shared!

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
catskull wrote:

Shared!

Thanks!  What's your name?  So I can befriend you and like your post?

Salt Lake City, UT, USA

I've had a few people ask about what merch will be available at the show on Saturday, so I added some pictures to the original post.

Salt Lake City, UT, USA

This is TONIGHT at 8pm!!!! Last reminder on here!

NUMBSKULL

smile