Lichtenstein

Depeche Mode - Tora! Tora! Tora!
If that would be acceptable?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j
81ttr45hr10t wrote:

If that would be acceptable?

Just fill out the form attached to the thread!

81ttr45hr10t wrote:

yeah!

Hot Springs, Arkansas

When are you going to be updating the list? I'm doing loverboy and I would like to confirm that you got my submission.

Hot Springs, Arkansas

When are you going to be updating the list? I'm doing loverboy and I would like to confirm that you got my submission.

Lichtenstein

Vocals recorded. Now on to the mixdown.

Justbeenwarpzoned wrote:

Sorry I haven't updated the list. Things are getting pretty busy on my end. I do have you down though!!

A buddy of mine is recording the vocals tonight! Should have it ready the 10th. smile

Laffe the Fox wrote:

A buddy of mine is recording the vocals tonight! Should have it ready the 10th. smile

Awesome!

I can't wait to hear it! big_smile

Deadline is pushed to the 24th!

Whateverville, California

So I've filed my entry! I was starting to think I might not make it in time. I submitted the track name as "Erasure - Oh L'amour" just in case the artist was needed, but if you're going to include the artist elsewhere you can format it however you like. There should be plenty of headroom in the WAV, but if more is desired get back to me ASAP. Let me know if you need anything else.

Michigan

Keep at it everyone. Im looking forward to hearing all of these.

Whateverville, California

Haha, oh boy. Now you push back the deadline? You should have done that last week dude. I've been killing myself to get this done in time.

Montreal, Canada

Cover art is getting whipped up at the moment. It's pink. It's very fucking pink. You guys are just going to have to deal with that. tongue

Imaginary wrote:

Haha, oh boy. Now you push back the deadline? You should have done that last week dude. I've been killing myself to get this done in time.

I'm really sorry about that!

There's a lot of people who haven't finished and I just want to give them extra time. Sorry!

n00bstar wrote:

Cover art is getting whipped up at the moment. It's pink. It's very fucking pink. You guys are just going to have to deal with that. tongue

Pink=best color what are you talking about?