san diego

count me in. i got some dmg filth i can submit.
who do we send the track to?

Chicago

I'll send something. Where should I send it?

Riverside, CA

Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar is down.

Canberra, Australia

Oh boy, I can definitely pump something out :twisted:

Utah

I've already starting working on a track. So, yeah, I'm in.

IL, US

try not to disappoint me... keep in mind that thrash doesn't just mean faster dance music, please wink
this song is a fine example of thrash (i'm surprised someone put it in a tony hawk game about 30 years after the song was written)

IL, US

though also keep in mind tracks we put out also included noise, industrial & breakcore stuff.. just keep it (legitimately) evil sounding... minor chords and power chords are your friends

Madriz, Supain

By fast I meant "writing it fast"

IL, US

oh, that wasn't directed at anyone in particular. just a lot of names i've never seen posting that theyll do a track so i have no way of knowing if theyve actually even listened to anything datathrash has put out in the last two years... if you heard some of the demos we got in the past, you'd know why i felt it bears mentioning

Unsubscribe

Curation protips:

1. Set a Firmassdeadline
2. Curate the tracks. All Killer No Filler. Dont be afraid to push for quality.
3. Hit your deadline.
4. Promote that shit elsewhere then this forum.

Madriz, Supain

Okay guys, updating the first post.

Unsubscribe

Ok im gonna push back. I wont be finished over the holidays. Would mid jan kill the momentum?

Melbourne

I reckon I could have a go at some minimalist nanoloop thrash, sounds like fun.

Madriz, Supain
herr_prof wrote:

Ok im gonna push back. I wont be finished over the holidays. Would mid jan kill the momentum?

Im actually trying to rush people because we all know how this ends. I wouldnt like to have you out ! can we do something to help you find time? smile

Unsubscribe

You can have the whole world move christmas and new years until next month big_smile

Los Angeles, CA

maybe i'll bring wizwars outta retirement for a min for this