Bonn, Germany
nstory wrote:

Oh thank goodness.

I vote for NEON.

+1

Whateverville, California

Right now I'm feeling them both, with the Neon piece as the front cover and the other as the back cover. Both are super!

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:55 pm)

Florida

I'm glad Imaginary is feeling both. Y'all are a tough crowd.

CM.O? A tough crowd? Never! But really y'all. This is some sweet art, and sweeter still are the jams that are hitting my inbox.

nowhere in particular

So the deadline is today, any idea when the release might be?

Last edited by nstory (Jan 1, 2016 12:53 am)

Imaginary wrote:

I would like to release the comp by the end of January, schedule permitting, but due to the unpredictable nature of my work it could take a bit to get everything mastered and properly arranged. Thanks again to all who have made a submission up to this point. Happy Holidays to all.

nowhere in particular

Oh yes, I missed that.

I have selective reading disorder, leave me alone!

Sweden

Just remembered today was the deadline! Hope it isn't too late, an email have been sent. smile

Atlanta, GA

just slipped my submission in. Looking forward to the full compilation!

(Look at the first post.) ^_^

Last edited by Imaginary (Jan 30, 2016 11:24 pm)

Bonn, Germany

\(^o^)/

nowhere in particular

Excellent!

This will be fine listening for a lazy Sunday.

Can't wait to hear this Nostalgic Story guy.

Woo! Share it around my friends. The IOUT promotional machine is currently still on the "not tragically obnoxious" scale, so likely nobody will hear of it unless you tell them. I don't into facebook, so that's a good place to start probably. I'm going to start a soundcloud playlist too!

Bonn, Germany
Imaginary wrote:

Woo! Share it around my friends. The IOUT promotional machine is currently still on the "not tragically obnoxious" scale, so likely nobody will hear of it unless you tell them. I don't into facebook, so that's a good place to start probably. I'm going to start a soundcloud playlist too!

posted it on several facebook groups tongue

havocCc wrote:
Imaginary wrote:

posted it on several facebook groups tongue

Radical. The response has already be pretty amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes the most downloaded release on IOUT by like, tomorrow. (Seriously.)

Excellent work my friends.