We've recently released a 640 minutes video collection of our most favorite SID tunes from our youth. Painstakingly selected and lovingly arranged into hour-long sectors, these are the legendary melodies that have burned themselves deep into our brains.
The Epic Commodore C64 SID Collection aims to be a delight for the veteran C64 freak as well as today's millennial who loves chiptunes but has never even seen an 8-bit computer. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Racui9jJI

More details and insights on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/EC64SC
MP3 downloads are also available.

Press play, turn the volume up to 11 and get into the groove!

Arny & Hex Madroom

Last edited by CosmosC64 (Jan 12, 2016 9:18 pm)

Glasgow, Scotland.

This is awesome. Going to listen through now!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I really do wish the download was available as ( a ) individual sids and/or ( b ) individual mp3s/flacs.

settle

Loving this! Made me realize I wasn't listening to nearly enough SID tunes big_smile

Great idea too to put everything together in one place!

@jefftheworld: We haven't considered such a download of single files as the main purpose of this is to act as curated "mixtape". Single MP3 files can be easily obtained via the mighty "Stone Oakvalley's Authentic SID Collection (SOASC=)" @ www.6581-8580.com. SID files are available on the HVSC @ www.hvsc.c64.org as you know for sure.

Last edited by CosmosC64 (Jan 22, 2016 4:53 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CosmosC64 wrote:

@jefftheworld: We haven't considered such a download of single files as the main purpose of this is to act as curated "mixtape". Single MP3 files can be easily obtained via the mighty "Stone Oakvalley's Authentic SID Collection (SOASC=)" @ www.6581-8580.com. SID files are available on the HVSC @ www.hvsc.c64.org as you know for sure.

I understand the benefits of a curated mixtape, that's why I had hoped to find a download with the SID files. Rather than downloading each individually or downloading the entire HVSC and having to sort the wheat from the chaff it would be lovely to get just the selected tunes in one quick collection.