Whateverville, California
nanode wrote:
Imaginary wrote:

Haha, oh boy. Now you push back the deadline? You should have done that last week dude. I've been killing myself to get this done in time.

I'm really sorry about that!

There's a lot of people who haven't finished and I just want to give them extra time. Sorry!

Oh, nah dude, don't even sweat, I didn't mean it like that. I was just like "OH BOY NOW HE TELLS ME" lol. I would have been one of those people who needed more time too If I hadn't decided to jam out. I'm actually really glad it's already said and done, more time to work on new projects/maybe get some sleep for once. tongue

n00bstar wrote:

Cover art is getting whipped up at the moment. It's pink. It's very fucking pink. You guys are just going to have to deal with that. tongue

.......yyyes!!

Vocals have been recorded, btw, but since the deadline has been pushed, my friend will also be recording the solo on piano! ^^

Utah

New deadline? I mayyyyyy contribute possibly...

NUMBSKULL

New deadline is nice, finals are killing me right now.

Montreal, Canada

Tracks are mastered. Art is done.

Stuff be uploading left right and center.

Hype.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j
n00bstar wrote:

Tracks are mastered. Art is done.

Stuff be uploading left right and center.

Hype.

Awwww yee man!

Can't wait to drop this album!

Lichtenstein

It will be very interesting to hear which great new versions of great tracks did make it to the compo, in the end.

81ttr45hr10t wrote:

It will be very interesting to hear which great new versions of great tracks did make it to the compo, in the end.

We picked from the best of the best!

We're very proud of the release!

In fact...
We already released!

https://bitopia.bandcamp.com/